Checking in to Forrest City Medical Center can be quick and stress-free if you take a little time to prepare.
The admissions/registration desk is located on the first floor of the hospital and is open Monday – Friday: 8 am – 4 pm. For after hours and weekend admissions, please go to the Emergency Department on the second floor to register.
Remember to bring:
- all current health insurance information, including your insurance card
- physician orders and prescriptions for any tests you will receive
- referrals from your primary care physician (if your insurer requires them)
- a payment method for deductibles and co-payments (financing is also available)
- your advance directive, if you have one
For more information, or if you’re unsure of anything we require, please contact:
All patients are admitted to Forrest City Medical Center without regard to race, creed, color, sex, religion, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, economic status, educational background, or the source of payment for care.