Come on in.
We believe that having loved ones nearby lifts spirits, brightens moods and improves healing. However, there are a few things to consider when coming by to say hello.
For COVID-19 Patients:
- No visitors will be allowed in the facility for COVID-19 patients except for end-of-life and other special circumstances as determined by the medical staff on a case-by-case basis.
- iPads and twice daily phone calls will be used for patients to communicate with family.
- Medical staff will also stay in communication with the families of COVID-19 patients.
- One parent or guardian will be allowed in the Emergency Department with a pediatric patient.
For Non-COVID-19 Patients:
- Non-COVID patients will be allowed one visitor per patient, per day.
- Visitation for non-COVID patients will be between the hours of 12 pm and 5 pm each day on the medical surgical department.
- Visitors will be screened at the Emergency Department entrance and given an arm band dated for that day ONLY, as well as the patient room number. Arm bands are only valid for the day sated and must be reissued each day.
- One visitor will be allowed in the Emergency Department with non-COVID patients. The same visitor must remain for the entire ER visit and must stay with the patient or in designated areas as directed by hospital staff.
- Labor and Delivery & Surgical patients will be allowed one visitor for the entire stay and must stay with the patient or in designated areas as directed by hospital staff.